Monday 16 April 2012

Snapshot Candle Holders

This weekend I took a trip to the coast and snapped these pics of what to me sums up the Great British seaside (that and a sandy picnic & 99 ice cream!!). I was going to print them off and put them on a shelf, but then I remembered seeing some cute ideas for votive candle holders when I was putting together my post about how I heart paper lanterns. So here are a few cute ideas of how to show off your pics without resorting to a standard frame. They would make lovely gifts too, so economical if you recycle old jars and glasses.

Inspired Ideas 
Oh, there are one or two other ideas for lighting your mantle which I couldn't resist including too.
fellow fellow



Have fun xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...