Thursday 24 May 2012

Photo Memories

Well this week has been emotional, and is likely to get even more so tomorrow, as one of my best friends is moving to Australia with her man. I am so excited for them as they are both so lovely and are going to have such a great time, but they are going to be missed. There was a big party at Robbo's rugby club on Saturday where I helped my pal Hayley put together a fancy dress photo booth for everyone to get their pics taken. It was such a simple idea that created some great memories for Sarah and Robbo to take with them. Hayley is putting them together in a book with little postcards that everyone was asked to write on, and this got me thinking of memory book ideas.


Scrap booking is something I have never really gotten in to, but I do have an obsession with keeping things like ticket stubs, postcards and scraps of paper, so maybe I should start putting them together with some beautiful photographs. I like the idea of putting all of the pretty stickers and moshi tape I have to good use!








I used to love flipbooks when I was a kid (who didn't?) so when I downloaded the software for Bobs Books to create a digital photo album I was very excited to see that they can turn your video clips into really cute photo flipbooks. Click here for more.




Postagram is a great way to share your photo memories, you take a picture on your phone and with the postagram app you can have it turned into a real postcard to send to your loved ones.







So here are just a few ideas on how to use your digital pics, happy snapping xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...