Saturday 8 September 2012

I've neglected you rotten!!!!!

Well it is fair to say that I have been more than a little rubbish on the blog front. I really want to make this a place that people want to come and find a little joy, but over the last couple of months it just hasn't been possible. I have been concentrating on my business and getting a range of jewellery together that I can feel excited about showing the world, so I hope I can be forgiven for not making any new posts.
I think I will need to be more realistic about the amount of time I can put into my blog, but I am going to try and share with you my thoughts and new finds as much as I can. Just follow me any way you like to hear when I've got something new to show you (only if you want to obviously!).

So, here is the reason I have not been on here, my workshop and what it produces....

my workshop
sketchbooks

 This is my sanctuary where I spend most of my days. I really love this space.
"we're all mad here" 
"the time has come the walrus said...."


silver heart pendant
the peabird pendant
Many of my pieces feature quotes from favourite books and songs, my 'I want a fairy tale' series takes quotes from stories like Alice in Wonderland and Peter Pan.




This is just a small selection, I hope you like them xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...