Saturday 24 November 2012

Markets & Merriment

I love my city on a cool crisp day, wrapped up all warm and snug in woollies galore. The light shines so prettily on the Bath stone, then add to that the famous German style market that fills the streets around the Abbey at Christmas time and you got yourself a great day. Think mulled wine, butternut squash stew in a box, handmade stocking fillers (& stockings for that matter) and hot chocolate... yummy holiday heaven.


Prep for the Christmas market in Bristol next Saturday has also been top of the list this week, with Mumford & Sons keeping me company in the studio I have been working on lots of silver quote rings for my stall on the 1st December.   


Remember there is 10% off in my Etsy store for the Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend xx


4 comments:

  1. The Christmas market sounds magical! I wish I could see it for myself. Good luck with your craft show prep! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah you really should, it is lovely (when it's not raining too bad!). Thanks, the rings are formed now so nearly there :)

      Delete
  2. The market is even better this year than it has been before. And it's much bigger too! I missed the stalls in Milsom Place and will have to go there next time. The video projection onto the abbey is wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So clever, right? Yeah I've not had chance to have a proper mooch yet, only passed through. Will probably get down there this week x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...