Monday 3 December 2012

Fabulous Frome

Well the people of Frome did not disappoint. I had such a great day at the Christmas Super Market; an event featuring artisan sellers, vintage flea stalls, farmers market and outdoor food and entertainment. Not only did I meet lovely new customers but also bought up some great pieces from the flea section of the market, including a dressing table mirror, winter coat and hat and a couple old French army bags.


I also received a great little parcel today, a beautiful gold dipped arrow head necklace from Rose & Anchor (find her beautiful pieces on etsy). Love love love it!
All round a very pleasing couple of days.





2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a successful market day! :)

    I love that arrow necklace too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was a fun couple of days. I know it's cute right? There are some very pretty pieces in her etsy store :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...