Thursday 27 December 2012

New Year, New Designs

Hello lovelies, I hope you had a super Christmas. I have to say it was a fairly quiet one for me this year, but it was quite nice to kick back and chill out in front of the goggle box for a bit. I grabbed a cup of tea and some posh chocs from my pal Claire and cried at the Downton Christmas special and the end of Merlin (one of my many guilty pleasures!).
And now it's the countdown to the New Year which is promising to be a little more lively. I will be sharing some of my party food plans over the next few days, but first, I wanted to give you a sneaky peek at a new design I'm going to work on for my 2013 shop. My friend Jimbob asked me to make this locket for his gorgeous wife (also one of my dearest friends) to hold a picture of their little Poppy-Jo. He gave me free rein on the design and Jai called today to say she loved. So I will be looking to work on this further to put on sale in the new year. I hope you like it xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...