Tuesday 26 February 2013

A little dress making


OK so when it comes to sewing of any kind I am a bit ropey, don't get me wrong I love it and I can just about pull off a lovely tote or toy bunny rabbit, but anything more technical and I have to call in Mrs A. And step in she will have to, as this week I took a delivery of this lovely pattern book to make some tea dresses out of a bunch of beautiful dress fabric I acquired whilst working for Cath Kidston. The fabric is rayon and the prints are of course very retro/vintage in style and would have been used as tea dress material by Ms. Kidston. I look forward to showing you the results when we are done (it may be a while yet).

Oh and one other thing... the book is entirely in Japanese so good luck mother!


 Stylish dress book ISBN978-4-579-11185-5

How are you with dress making?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...