Wednesday 20 March 2013

Explore52 - 12/13


A few weeks ago a new eatery opened up in Bath called Bill's and as my instagram 52 project is about exploring my city I thought I better have peep. "But new places are opening all the time" I hear you say, well yes this is true, but this one is going to be one of my new favourites as the food is delicious, the staff were super friendly and although this appears to be a chain (not one I'd heard of before) the decor makes it feel cosy and independent, so shush up and go check it out. You can visit their website here and find out about their menus, locations and even go to the online shop to pick up their own produce which is also sold in the restaurant.

Oh yeah, happy first day of spring people! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...