Thursday 11 April 2013

Explore52 - 15/13

Sshhh, don't tell anyone, but I am kinda cheating a little with my 52 project this week. So naughty I know.
My weekly instagram project is to explore my home city of Bath and its surrounding area, but this week I have travelled a little further afield (an hours train ride). As the sun decided to shine my best girl and I took her babies to the coast (I say coast, but I mean Weston-Super-Mud, I mean Mare) to build sandcastles, albeit we were still wrapped in coats and gloves! It was the best kind of day with typical behaviour befitting our Britishness... fish & chips, lashings of tea and spending all our 2p pieces to win a naff toy on the pier. Brilliant!

Little dreamy on the train ride home.

I hope the sun has shone on you this week and continues to do so xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...