Monday 29 April 2013

typically.pretty.wish list 8/13

Good morning lovelies, I am happy to report that the sun is still trying to shine in this neck of the woods, albeit with a cool nip in the air. After a lovely weekend spent celebrating one of my best girls birthday in a 50s vintage style and a Sunday pub lunch with my papa and uncle, it was time to sit back and mooch around Etsy for some handmade delights. I am imagining myself by the sea with this collection of goodies, with a chilled drink in the warm sun (closes eyes and sighs!).


Lace journal/notebook by PaperPlaneStationery
Bumble bee bobby pins by shopelizabethperry
Tint heart anklet by onelifejewelry
Loose fitting summer dress by deboy2000

None of the items shown in my wish list posts are sponsored, they are purely things I have seen and liked xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...