Monday 20 May 2013

typically.pretty.wish list 9/13

Good afternoon lovelies, what a great weekend I have had, how about you? My youngest cousin was Christened yesterday and we had a lovely day with the clan. 
Anyhoo, here is my latest wish list of finds on etsy.com, I think you'll like them too.


I want to be writing in this
Astronomy notebook by celestefrittata


I want to decorate my walls with these
Birch tree wall decal by StudioWallDecals


I want to perch my G&T on these
Ebony washed tree stump table by realwoodworks1


I would love to pamper with this
Bourbon and vanilla shea butter soap by sweetpetula


And I'd like to hang this
Little hello wall sign by sayhelloshop

The items listed here are not sponsored, they are just admired.

2 comments:

  1. The astronomy notebook is so whimsical and fun! The dog soap is really cute too! I'm a crazy dog lady for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I just love that journal, so pretty!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...