Wednesday 26 June 2013

Carry on Camping - final instalment

I believe we left the last camping post with the tomfoolery of the Saturday night BBQ, so today we continue and finally leave our weekend with the Sunday walk in to West Bay. I have to say it's not my most favourite of places but when you are with good people and the sun is shining good times are still to be had (plus I loved Broadchurch - if you haven't seen it why not??? - which was filmed in the small town so it's gone slightly up in my estimation!). The coastal path ran from our campsite in to West Bay so we strolled down after packing up the tents, skimmed stones on the beach, had an enormous fry up at the greasy spoon and played in the park for a bit. Sunday heaven...


What are your favourite things to do on a Sunday?

Photo credit: G.Atwell/J.Taylor/H.Workman


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...