Monday 24 June 2013

typically.pretty.wish list 10/13

Good morning and welcome to a new week, oh my goodness June has been and continues to be a super busy and exiting month for me. Lots of good things to get happy about, Frome Supermarket and Bath Christmas Market applications being accepted being at the top of the list.
I am going to need a lot of alone time to get making for these markets so I was thinking wouldn't it be nice to have a little house on a hill somewhere to avoid all distractions. Ironically this distracted me enough to come up with this Etsy wish list for you!

I'd like to wrap some gifts with this...

Little houses wrapping paper by placed


I'd like to display this...

Little house wall art by NUTAK


I'd like to hang this...

Little house on a hill by lauraamiss


I'd like to send this...

Home is wherever I'm with you card by JulieAnnArt


I'd like to put flowers in this...

Cloud collector bud vase by elukka


Which one is your favourite?

This post is not sponsored, items are just admired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...