Wednesday 3 July 2013

My Studio - day of design

Hey, how's your week so far? Monday was glorious here but it has clouded over a little since. I'm hoping the sun will come back as we are heading to a July 4th picnic tomorrow. I know none of us are from the States but with the American Museum on my doorstep it'd be rude not to join in the celebrations, right?

This week has seen me delivering stock to Paper. Scissors. Stone in Quaker's Friars, Bristol, where I am going to be selling for the summer season of the pop up shop. I'm really excited by this as the store looks very slick with many other artisan makers I admire. Today though is design day, I am putting together a few new pieces and thought I'd share my sketch book snaps with you.


Also here is a little info about the Cabot Circus pop up shop...


Do you have any plans for the 4th of July?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...